Our very own Prof Ben Ambridge presents a series of short films for BBC Tiny Happy People on baby development and language milestones. Each of the five short videos covers a communication milestone from a baby's first year and explains the science behind it. Watch all the videos here or jump to the milestone that interests you the most below:
- 0-3 months: How far can newborn babies see?
- 3-6 months: How can peekaboo help babies to learn?
- 3-6 months: Is speaking in baby talk good for babies' language learning?
- 6-9 months: Can you get your baby to babble more?
- 9-12 months: What is my baby interested in?