Where possible, we are now trying to record our seminars so those unable to attend them can access them. Any recorded seminars will be listed here:
- Child Language as a Life Chances Indicator, Prof James Law (Newcastle University)- audio and screen capture of the slides.
- Socioeconomic disparities in early language development, Prof Meredith Rowe (Harvard Graduate School of Education) - audio recording only. View the PDF of the slides from this talk.
- [Coming Soon] Investigating the effectiveness of SLT interventions in a special school for children and adolescents with severe language disorders, Dr Susan Ebbels (UCL and Moor House School)
- [Coming Soon] New insights into curiosity-driven learning, Dr Katie Twomey (University of Manchester)
- Bootstrapping language acquisition, Prof Mark Steedman (University of Edinburgh)- audio and screen capture of the slides.
- [Coming Soon] The acquisition and evolution of linguistic variation, Dr Kenny Smith (University of Edinburgh)