Videos - answering language development questions
In these short videos, our researchers answer a number of commonly asked questions about language development:
- Why is it important to understand how children learn to talk?
- Why do children make errors when learning to talk?
- What's interesting about the differences between languages?
- What do children get from the environment that helps them learn to talk?
- Is technology good or bad for children's language development?
- Is language innate?
- Does it matter if children learn more than one language?
- Does grammar matter?